0

Handmade Cards Express Feelings Better!

Last weekend, out of the blue, I decided to make a card for my boyfriend who was miles away. So I went to Papier, the Curve and browsed through the lots of choices there. I ended up buying a pink velvet damask paper, a brown polka dot paper, a transparent love paper and a ribbon. When I reached home, I took out my old treasure and started working on the card. The result?


A feminine cover with a bit of elegance feel


An outrageous inner which represents ME!

The overall costs?

Print photo: RM 2

White ceramic roses: brother's wedding leftovers

Purple ribbon: brother's wedding leftovers

White bow: brother's wedding leftovers

I & U glitz: free bracelet

Purple Love candle: junk

Green & red paper: +wondermilk

Tag: +wondermilk

Ice cream stick: +wondermilk

Note: own sketch

Wooden bear: souvenir from Philippines

Red lace: souvenir from a friend's wedding

Purple bead flower: mom's brooch

Peacock, flower, note, graphic printings: RM 9

Pink velvet damask paper: RM 12

Brown polka dot paper: RM 3.80

Transparent Love paper: RM 4.20

Ribbon: RM 2.50

Total = PRICELESS

No comments: